Weekly Journal Apr 24- 28

Session Number 5
Week Number 5
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 3 hours
What was your overall goal for this week? Make The boat enemy and give it different variants that are stronger.

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was this a Best Practice? 
4/24Worked on building the base of the boat enemy but it did not work out and then Jasper helped me a little bit, and then I had it figured out and made the base of the boat enemy. 30 minCreativity, critical thinking, and innovation.
4/25Did not do much work on the boat enemy but I did help Jace a little on his level select menu- just with design ideas for the different levels. 10 minCommunication
 4/26I worked a lot on the boat textures and little designs on it like the mast and flag, I also added some shadows. 45 minCreativity, critical thinking.
 4/27I worked on a stronger variant of the boat enemy. I changed the size, made the mass longer, coated it in more brown, and added a front piece. 50 minCreativity, critical thinking.
 4/28I worked on and finished making a submarine enemy, I started with the base it didn’t go well the first time, so then I used a picture of a submarine as an example and it looked better. I added little textures like the window and wing on the back. 30 minCreativity, innovation, critical thinking.